Waiting List Course (see below)
This intensive one day course will enable you to produce broadcast standard footage in the Final Cut Studio suite, using FCP’s advanced editing techniques and project management. This course is aimed at the professional editor with a view to sharing knowledge and experience. You will be encouraged to ask advanced questions throughout the course and there will be many hints and tips shared along the way.
The course is condensed into one day. Media for use in class is provided, along with comprehensive accompanying notes.
Upon completing this course, you will:
• Have a deeper understanding of the Final Cut Studio 3 suite of software
• Understand how FCP7 deals with different video file formats including High Definition and non-tape-based workflows
• Be able to re-connect missing footage
• Understand how to edit footage from a DVD and have discussed third-party software
• Have used more advanced editing tools
• Understand keyframing video properties over time and time re-mapping
• Have an understanding of the ‘round tripping’ of footage through the studio applications
• Understand how to apply keyframes to filters
• Have performed a multi-clip edit
• Be able to use Compressor to export footage and have a basic understanding of how to customise the encoding process
Students should be Mac or PC literate and fluent in English.
Waiting List Courses:
We aim to run our waiting list courses at least once per term. To be added to this course, click here to email us stating the name of the course you would like to attend or call us on 020 7607 8660.