The Film and Video Workshop – Hungerford School – Hungerford Road – london N7 9LF – 0207 607 8660
Our studio is a purpose built building in the playground of Hungerford school. The school is the large Victorian red brick building at the end of Hungerford road where it meets York Way. The entrance is through a small pedestrian black metal gate to the left of ornate black metal car gates. The school is right beside a very large silver building (Bridge special school). Use the FVW buzzer to gain entry, then walk into the playground leaving the school entrance on the left. As you enter the playground look left and you will see us.
Tubes – Camden and Caledonian
From Camden tube-
- Go to the bus stop outside Sainsbury’s on Camden Road, buses are: 253 and the 29 going North.
- Get off the bus after 7 stops at the top of the hill,
past the big junction with York Way, (some stops may be request stops).
- Walk back to York Way and turn left.
- Take the first left onto Hungerford Road.
- Walk down Hungerford Road past the big school called The Bridge, look for black metal gates on your right.